Click here if you are having website access problems ×

welcome back sheddlings

Steve-B

Been busy over Christmas, Sheep ol' boy?

Sheep seem to find their way into a lot of plays and songs this time of year. My favourite one goes...

While shepherds watched their flocks by night,

Not so diligently,

A Wolf crept by and took a bite,

"Oh, yummy! Lamb for tea!"

... or something like that *wink* *tongue*

Let's see...

I make that one over-dotty ellipsis (....), one full stop ([...] wrist *arrowright*. *arrowleft*[...]) where a semicolon would have been more appropriate, one odd tense (Get [...]) and one missing comma ([...] end *arrowright* *arrowleft* though.).

Otherwise, a first-rate job *smile*

Of course, the over-pernickety might still query the use of a " *cool*" as a substitute question mark...

😳 crossıng my t's but not dottıng my ı's

Oops - those undotted i's didn't work! Serves me right for trying to be too clever... 😳

Edited by - MisterToad on 2 Jan 2004 17:20:15

Oh no, my head is getting worse again *eek*.

Is [Let's see] an abbreviation of [Let us see], rather than [Let me see]. Of course; with this hangover and my sunglasses on - resulting in intermittent double vision, it all seems about right 😬.

H.O.

Edited by - Hangover on 2 Jan 2004 18:54:41

Splendid

I've always found that a box of condoms makes an amusing present for a 6 year old

"Mummy, look what Uncle Randy has bought me, what are they, ooooh they're balloons, will you blow one up for me"

Can't beat it, snigger sningger, hic

RoGT

☹️ What kind of torture is this *confused* I had to get up so early this morning that I actually felt drunk whilst having a wash *eek*

That was until I got on the road, my still unclean visor misted up straight away and I spent the next twenty minutes praying that another car would not come the the other way blinding me! Must remember to clean stuff and put them away after use...

Hello, one and all. I hope that you had a restful time over the past two weeks and if you didn't, then I hope that the overtime was good.

BB

PS Did anyone else get the rupert annual, 'cuase if you did, then don't tell me what happened. I haven't read mine yet!

morning shedders and a Happy Blatful New Year.

After an alcohol filled 10 days off work I am now trying to remember what I meant to do here 😬

and I REALLY should have remembered to put my Tour7 subscription onto digest mode *eek*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Morning all 😬 Happy new year and welcome back to school

I take it I was not the only one who struggled to get out of bed this morning ☹️ Still, had a cracking break, especially the trip to France for new year with Angus & Tessa - Angus' website will soon be adorned with piccies of our sevens in the snow 😬

Tam