Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Grinning Idiots

Laurence Wilson

Whoohoo !! The first of 2004 and my Seven is now legally allowed on the Queens highway ... and it's raining. Doh *eek* !!

Aeroscreened seven, no glasses and rain. Oh sod it, we're off for a run anyway. I've been waiting for this for as long as I can remember having an interest in cars and the new arrival has been sitting on my driveway begging to be used for over a month 🙆🏻

At as low as thirty miles an hour, rain impacting with one's cornea is not the most comfortable of experiences. Even so, Mum and I were grinning and giggling like loons as I fumbled about with the 'box, indicated all over the show and were laughed and waved at by a man walking his dog 😬 I think we can now safely be declared, insane.

Now if you'll excuse me, the sun has come out.

Peardrop

I took Sylvester for the first proper blat yesterday. We needed some milk which required a trip out through Pulborough, Storrington, Steyning and Shoreham to the T there and back again 😬

A mite chilly and a I deftly caught a couple bits of grit in my left eye from a truck some distance in front at about sixty but it didn't wipe the smile off my face. Need glasses ASAP !! common sense says I shouldn't have driven the car without but CN can attest to my not having much of that.

Mum loved the car and didn't want the trip to end. I particularly liked trundling around the T car park as parents had to catch children charging towards us, pointing and shouting "look at that".

Mmmm. Overrun 😬

Peardrop

Edited by - Peardrop on 3 Jan 2004 16:59:07