Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesea shed shocker

Violet Elizabeth

😳

Mike is only in the novices so that I don't have to play mobile chicane with the big boys *tongue* I am actually a novice (only half a track day to my name ☹️)

Myles - I believe it was £40 per night (embarrassingly I didn't check when I rang but that's what their website says) and it was cheaper than elsewhere I tried *smile* oh, and CCTV in the car park (so behave, Jase *tongue*)

Tam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boonie, Thanks!

It's a little Sylva Striker with a honda 919cc engine... 6 forward gear (sequencial) and no reverse *thumbup* 😬

And my daily driver in the trim that is pictured. I really could do with some half doors, but the hinges came away with the windscreen and I haven't bothered my brain with it yet *eek* *tongue*

Soon to be near to 400kg too *thumbup* If I could only afford (read: make SWMBO see the importance of) new mag wheels, CR500's and a custom plastic tank, I would be there! Either that or I loose nearly 3 stone! Giving me a tad over 300bhp/ton.

Are you going to Anglesea?

☹️BB *smile*

*smile*Vorsprung Durch Insurance *idea*

Edited by - Badger Bill on 7 Jan 2004 11:17:29

Just a gentle reminder to those of you who are yet to make a confirmed booking - This day is open to all BAT customer, and as you will see a few have made provisional bookings. To ensure you do not miss out please make at least your deposit (50%) ASAP to secure your place.

Regards,

Martin

Edited by - mav on 7 Jan 2004 18:41:15

This is a good question - is anybody taking any support-friendly vehicles with them???

I'm not sure what my logic was (other than 'buy shiney stuff'), but I purchased a spare set of wheels (Bridgestone RE720s) to save my CR500s (two of which are new, two of which will survive perhaps one track day - but *not* the road trip...)

So I currently can't actually use my track tires on the track... *mad*

...but if there is any way of arranging my spare wheels to magic themselves to the track and back again, I'd love to know...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Hopefully will have at least one tin top in my group with a tow bar and thinking about borrowing a trailer, just in case of stray propshaft bolts *tongue*

Might even be able to persuade Lee Loves Westfields to come.

Myles

We'll be taking the Audi - so if you or an accomplice could meet us at, say, the Warwick services on the M40, we could carry your tyres northwards for you?

At this point you could ask when we will be going up there - I have no idea! The Thursday sometime I guess?

G 4 Geoff

Lee - I hope it wont be open pit lane as it is a lovely dinky circuit and if everyone is on the circuit i really wont have any chance at all ☹️

Obviously i am not the official gatherer of this event, but i'd prefer it to stay sessioned throughout the day, but of course it can change (and probably will *tongue* )

Viv

i thinks its very nice when a few sessions for the track challenged are done on the day *thumbup* it gets wives/partners/newbies into the experience, and is well worthy of taking a welcome break *smile* *thumbup*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

GTD - thanks, might take you up on that one...

It's going to be a logistical nightmare for me though - mind you, with any luck, I'll have a job by then and might end up anywhere...

So I have to get the wheels from Cheltenham back to Alcester and then to Warks (tintop job) and then go and swap the tintop for the 7 in Cheltenham and then get to Anglesey, swap tyres x2, somehow retrieve used CR500s from Warks again...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Hmm that looks quite tempting, lots of familiar faces there..... my other half lives just outside Colwyn bay so it only take 45mins or so to get there..... hmmmmm but it's a Friday.. not totally sure she's going to be to keen to take a day of and not sure how happy she will be about being used as a hotel service if I go on my own!!! 😬

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com