Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesea shed shocker

Violet Elizabeth

• Support Team

Michael

I ran it through MapPoint and when it said 5 hours to get there I was stunned. We spent New Year in Ruthin which is North Wales and that took 3 1/2 hours to get to (4 hours to get back) so I was a bit gobsmacked at 5. We could go to Port Meirion on the way back though.

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has booked in but not sent their details to MAV, it's worth sending them through. He sort of organises a couple of these days each year (this being one of them) with Jonny from BaT.

MAV sends out updates of whats going on, where and when from now until the day, so that everyone knows what's going on.

I can't wait.

Andy

I'll be driving up from Surrey... should take about 4 hours I hope.

All depends on traffic. I'll be taking the scenic route along the A5 through the middle of snowdonia. There are some wonderful twisty bits, but can be very frustrating if stuck behind traffic as hard to overtake... *mad* Shame it will be dark by the time I'm hitting that bit as the views are pretty special. At least the 100w spots I've installed in the nose cone will get some use!

I'm not sure about accomodation yet, but I do have a friend who is studying for his masters at Bangor at the moment, so hopefully I'll have a bed there... 😬