Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesea shed shocker

Violet Elizabeth

No problem Rob, Those who have other halves are taking them with them (if they are in the country)

Myles - Probably not although the situation can be assessed at luch time, although my felling is that with such a variety of abilities, sessions will be best *cool*

Martin

Joint M.A.D AO

😬

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked the Anglesey Arms Hotel for the 8 and 9 - can't wait *thumbup*, but having realised yesterday that we are racing at Snetterton on Monday 12th it's going to be a hell of a weekend of driving and towing! 😳 😳

G 4 Geoff

I wanted to subject Mrs GTD to a bit more Welshness - my childhood hols were mostly spent in Nefyn just down the coast a bit, so I thought we'd stay over in Bangor after the track day and go down there on the Saturday before heading back home!

They had some 'twin bedded rooms' so if you could persuade someone to share it'd be £20 each...? Was that the Sheep looking interested...?

😳

G 4 Geoff

We're going for the two cos I didn't really fancy a 5 hour trip after a track day 😳 I think Mav mentioned a travel lodge or similar and they can be as cheap as £30 a night out of peak season..............