Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

Mrs Mav

Ah, that's better, 3 pints of Timothy Taylor Landlord and a hurried walk home before my bladder burst. Why does it feel OK to drink 3 pints inside a nice warm pub with a nice foxy landlords daughter behind the bar and then you hit the December air outside and wham (Last Christmas I gave you my heart .....) phew and bu££er, I still need to get a new roasting tin thinky as my old one would need treating with paint stripper & bleach.

So another trip out with scope for more beer 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Supercheese R250

i'm still ☹️ stuck in the office. our CEO is holding some us here until he has a conference call with the americans ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

i just want to wrap pressies, and get pissed. every minute here is another 10 in traffic *mad* *mad*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

He may be lucky to be home in 13 minutes but who would say he was lucky when his drink of choice was like wet air. Mr Tennent and Mr Super will be turning in their graves.

However Mr Mav I'm sure you'll be all the more happy for being home with the lovely Miss Mav having waited sooooo long 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

i left work w/o waiting for our CEO who was being tortured by wibbling americans on the phone 😬

now cooking pecan & pumpkin pies, candied sweet potato, and cranberry sauce.

on the sauce soon though but have to listen to wibbling americans at 1830 *thumbdown*

😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD