Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Before I ask a load of stupid questions ....

Alan L

.... is there anywhere that documents the general run of things as far as the Club Sprints goes.

I have looked at Competitors corner and that has the regulations etc. What I am after is things like: Budget £XXX for each event... most poeple tend to do ..... what is ment by list ?? tyres ...

Or maybe I should just go ahead and post my questions.

Alan

None of your questions are stupid and don't be afraid to ask, in answer to your specifics:

1) Budget, Entry fees are between £60 - £80 per event, fuel for your car/tow car and accomodation/camping if a long way from where you live.

2) List 1a & 1b refer to the tyre listings in the back of the MSA Blue Book (annual year book listing lots of regs which is sent to you when you obtain an MSA licence.)

Put simply 1a are Road Going Tyres, 1b are semi slicks, to compete on a particular set of tyres they must be listed within the Blue Book.

If you need more info drop me a mail off forum, my proper email address is within my profile

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* How many events for 2004?????? (It looks like 9) *cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 22 Dec 2003 11:31:21

Hi Graham, thanks for a prompt reply.

For some reason I had not noticed the [Thinking about sprinting] link on competitor corner plus the extra link about preparation. I think some on my initial questions have been answered from reading these.

For anything else I will either email or create a post.

For your first event it can be easier to tag onto a more experienced entrant , this takes a lot of the stress and strain out of the day , you could find one of these at your local area meet , or if anyone wanted help on the day please let me know and I could try and find you a 'nanny' *smile* *thumbup*

Dave

Lotus 7 Club Speed Champion 2003 *eek*

South Wales Area Organiser *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*