Click here if you are having website access problems ×

x/flow engine for sale

pete tudor

Going Zetec so I have the following engine for sale (curretly in car).

1630cc, 711 block, big valve head, Kent 234 cam, tuftrided crank/rods, lead indium bearings. Rolling road tested two weeks ago @ 128 BHP. Complete with Inlet manifold for twin DCOE's, Clutch, Luminition Ignition, 4-1 exhaust proimaries and collector.

Following auxiliaries may also be included if requiored:-

Twin 40 DCOE's

4" silencer for above primaries or alternatively complete rear exit system.

e-mail for any further info or your Offers.

• 2 weeks later...

Pete

What price did you have in mind for the Engine ? I'm right at the start of the 'which upgrade hellhole' so my first quest is to try and get my head around the costings.

Not wanting to raise expectations (I hate lying timewasters with a passion) but being realistic about intentions !!

Simon

smile.gif

Hi Simon,

My cheque for the engine went out 5 April, so please don't get your hopes up. I've been swapping email with Pete since he first listed it, so I'd be bummed out (at least) if you pipped me on it! The engine should be ideal for my needs, and Pete should be able to give you good advice on how to set up your own.

Cheers,

John Bigler

John

I wouldnt dream of getting in the way of a deal, so would definitely not get involved here.

My not very well hidden agenda is to get my head round what costings I need, so if you wanted to let me know how much the cheque was for it would help.

Either on or off line

Good luck with the engine

Simon