Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K-Series Injection,, ecu, throttle boddies etc

Jan_Coombes

This is a full injection kit off a superlight, this was all removed to make way for the roller throttle boddies, and the hole lot was in working order when removed.

Items in the kit are injectors, fuel rail, ecu, loom, itg filter, throttle boddies, and all the other bits you need. The ECU is a sealed on and if I am correct Minster power do the mappings for them. All this came off the same car and it was a superlight R.

I was going to fit it to a MGF but I am no longer gettting one and I have a VX engine in the toy hence sale.

Not got a clue what it is worth so make me some offer must be about £200 +

See here for a photo

http://www.bookatrack.com/-PA?587&640&3944

Jan

I am interested if you could answer some questions for me. What date was the Superlight R built? Does it have the swan leg plenum? How many miles had the superlight R done when it was removed? Do you have the Rover immobilsor for sale in the package aswell, since it talks to the ECU and would need the immobilisor key aswell. Did you have a dead spots in the rev range when accelerating aroun 3,600 rpm? What are some of the symbols in the link to the photo, they look like an and symbol?

Please give me first shout untill I have read your reply. *cool*

Regards Ally

I am 95% sure it was an R-reg. The car was used for track days only it was built by Hyperion, then up-graded to R-500 spec when this kit came on and got put in a box, where it has sat, till now.

I would be very supprized if there is a dead spot in the rev range. As ministor power would have fixed it, unless this was a comon issue?

There is a second box sitting on top of the ECU (See photo), I am think this is something along these lines but it is keyless.

Not like the new ones they have out now.

"swan leg plenum" I am sorry I do not know what this is?

As these have only been used on the track they are in good as newish condtion, not been exposed to dirty salty roads.

I have tested the link to the photo and it works for me, if it is still failing then got to www.bookatrack.co.uk and look in the forsale section.

I have been offered £250 for them.

I will see if I can get some more infomation and photos of them, I would not want to sell them to someone who could not use them

ECU Mapped for VHPD head.

I have a set of VHPD cams and spings aswell (at extra cost)

It was 2000 engine.

It has the imb system to match the ECU.

They are the KV6 version.

Nothing was noticed with regards to any flat spots.

swan leg plenum

We think this it to do with inlet manafold.

Not sure if this has it or not but it is a full matched system. These parts have all come off a race car, inwhich the engine was built buy Minister, so all the bits that are in the kit are the right bits and they are not taken off a Rover. I hope this answers all your questions.