Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bluddy Cold!

KevSull Too

Nope - I had the pleasure of public transport *mad*

Roads were a bit slippery underfoot - I bet that made for an interesting drive to work Kev 😳

Edited cos my brain is still in bed,fast asleep *confused*

And again! Think I need to go home for a lie down

Edited by - Tam on 18 Dec 2003 08:51:21

Edited by - Tam on 18 Dec 2003 08:51:58

Not me as I've not mended it yet ☹️

Bizarre weather in Bath - at my house, no ice on the tin top at all. Travel the 2 miles across town to work and frost and ice everywhere. A multitude of microclimates *confused*

71560 miles and counting...

I struggled to get up to the junction at the end of the road (LSD is not just for doughnuts!) and took it VERY gently for the rest of the journey.

It's fantastic though, trundling along in the crisp weather watching the sun come up on a clear morning! *biggrin* *biggrin*

Unfortunately you still get complete to55ers on the road who insist that they can drive the same in this weather as in high summer! Some feeb of a clio driver wasn't happy to be doing 70 on a dual carriageway whilst passing some slower cars, so she sat about 3 nanometers from the back of my car, didn't react kindly to a brake test, HAD to pass me then cut me up to leave at a junction. *mad* Silly bitch!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬