Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedly connections

Hibster.

It was my neices wedding last Saturday and the day had a number of Shedly (and Camland) connections

The reception took place in the hotel where the Morrisons takeover of Safeway was negotiated - Miss Mav connection

There was a Noble in the car park - Camland connection as the only person I know who has got one is also a Camland Sevenist

and most strangely, the reading material in both the ladies and the gents was the sheds favourite read, yes that's right, they have Beano annuals dotted around to thumb through

Paul

PS Before you ask, no I didn't try out both toilets

PPS If anyone is looking for something new to try out I cannot, I repeat cannot, recommend shuting your thumb in a car door. I gave it a go yesterday afternoon, and the pain has just got worse as time has gone on. I've already taken nearly 24 hours worth of Nurofen and the alcohol I had last night has worn off and the I've nothing left to top it up with. So here I sit in the Shed before dawn watching drag racing on Ch 5. When does the off licence open ? 😳

Supercheese R250

I went to a drive through off-license in Texas once.

great idea! Huge barn/ shed where you drive in one end, tell the geezer working there what you want (ie 2 slabs of beer), hit the boot open button so he can put the beer in for you, pay him and drive off! You don't even have to take the car out of drive, let alone climb out of it! *cool* *cool*

Whilst I was in t'ord Falklands, I couldn't under stand why concrete had such a high cash value. Then I was asked to pick up some "slabs" from Stanley. Once I'd established that Stanley was'nt a conrete dealer and a "slab" was an hours worth of hardcore boozin, things made a lot more sense.

(most of the civvies there are Glaswegian) 😬 😬 😬 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Pau, there are offies like that here, yes, but I prefer just to pop down to my local Tesco's on Riverside Drive, with a view over the Silvery Tay, where Stella is at its cheapest anyhow *wink*

PS - you don't want to know what's in my boot just now....

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!