Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stick on number plates

Tonycaterham

Hi,

Based on a positive response to a recent posting, I am again in a position to offer 'stick on' front (white reflective oblong) and rear (yellow reflective oblong) number plates and letters and numbers to suit. Both plates and characters are of the standard size, but according to other postings they are NOT legal for the road, so these are for off-road use ONLY. You stick the letters/numbers on yourself so you can 'play' around with the spacing.

I can supply the background for £5.50 each and the letters for 30p each.

This is not my business, so I cannot accept bulk orders so more than four plates in total from any individual please.

Post and Packing will be £1.00 for up to six plates.

Example; reg A7 JPE for the front only would cost £5.50 (plate) + 5x30p (characters) = 1.50 + £1 p&p, total £8.00

It will probably take a week or so to sort out and start the process and it is Christmas , so please be patient as I have managed to get about 10 plates so far, but not sure how many more, but I will keep people posted. If I receive too many orders and cannot fulfil then I may have to return cheques!

Please send you order to;

Tony Pickering,

Knott House Farm,

Pateley Bridge,

North Yorkshire

HG3 5NH.

Please make cheques payable to L Pickering and please do NOT forget to supply your name and address.

Tony7

Membership no 6145

*******************************************************UPDATE**************************************************

I will be posting all received orders on Monday with the exception of the last order received this morning.

Paul Aram, I only have one front/1 rear back plate left and do not expect to get anymore before the New Year. I can hold onto you order in the expectation that I will get some more or I can return cheque. Please let me know what you want to do.

If anyone else wants to place an order that's fine, but will not be able to fulfill any orders until Proably Mid January. Otherwise post your interest here and I will update eveyone if/when I get some more.

Regards

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

*************************************Update**************************************

All outstanding orders completed today and will be in the post Monday.

I have another 10 fronts and a few backs so can take some more orders, if anyone still interested.

Regards

Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a delay in getting some stick on numbers and letters I am now able to fulfill all outstanding orders, sorry fro the delay.

I do have some front and rear stick on plates left, so if anyone else is interested, please refer to my first post on this thread.

Due to other commitments and supply hassles this is the last time I will be offering these letter/plates.

Regards

Tony