Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ford-Iveco TurboDaily 35-10 Hi Roof Van

christian.v

I am selling my absolutely immaculate white LWB van which has approx 90000 mls only. It is 1998 on an R plate and is kitted out with a brand new Fiamma side awning and underfloor water tank.The cab has a solid bulkhead with 3 seats and radio/cassette with the rear load compartment fully ply-lined and secured with extra locks, with drop-down high level stowage. All new Michelin tyres are fitted and the van is currently in storage and will emerge with a new MOT. It would make a superb race tow-van with the potential to convert into a motorhome quite easily.It's hard to find full chassis vans in this condition at sensible money--I'm looking for £4000 + VAT

I have checked on the Tardis like proportions of said vehicle.Internal length is no problem, internal width is OK by approx 200mm on my car, but the doors are narrower than the max internal width and have an aperture of about 1550mm with my car (live -axle) measured at 1590mm at the max width--across the rear wheel arches.

Solution: remove r.arches!

Hope this helps 😬

Hi,

Nope I didnt get the photo's directly but Fred very kindly forwarded them on to me. My friend who I thought would want this ( I thought it was ideal for him ) has decided he doesnt know enough about Iveco and wants only a Transit. So, after all that I am sorry it would appear that I have wasted your time. ☹️ 🙆🏻

thanks again - and incidentally I thought it was a damn good price for a lot of Van. Best of Luck selling it.

Zak

See my car here