Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K-series coolant bleed/top up tees

Bricol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I have a few left - I found another stash the other day - and can get a more if required . . . unfortunate thing is, when I was in an excellent position to bring a suitcase full, no-one seemed to want one.

I think this may have been the original thread for them . . . I bought the first few in an accessory shop in the USA and sold them on here for £2.50 - occasionally got them at car shows in the states at a bargain price - and disocvered the same thing behind the counter in various stores on my last trip . . . at the same bargain price! (So somewhere, they must be paying someone to take them away.) I kept the price the same to not upset the first buyers, but bunged the difference to NTL.

For £2.50 (not 4 or 3 . . ) I can send you a tee and also bung a donation towards NTL - some of you very generous people out there don't seem to believe me - but from the sale of around 30 tees last year, NTL got over 60 quid. In-fact, from the last 4, I think 21 quid will be winging it's way to NTL.

I hope this next bit doesn't upset anyone, but from every £2.50, £1.50 goes to NTL - and for those bunging a few quid on top, all the extra goes. The tees cost me 99c plus local sales tax + cost of an envelope. Work occasionaly donated the postage, otherwise it's whole 20 odd pence . . .

However, if required, I can get some more around Christmas time when ex-work collegues will be returning and I'm sure they can fit a few in.

The flushing kits - not too sure if they are worth the effort - but they are somewhere around the $3 . . . you get three tees, two of which are the wrong size, one cap and some interesting bits of plastic to connect a hose to . . . mine is back in it's packet!

Caterham fitting tees are 5/8" - I do have some 1/4" and a few 3/4" if anyone wants to be different.

To cut a long stort short (me? - ha!) - £2.50 (or more if you like) will get you a tee and it posted to you, and a donation to NTL.

But email me first - I email you back to tell you if I have enough.

Bri

I've got a load of emails - but not enough time to reply at the moment - I'll reply in-order of email arrival to let you know - but I have only got a few tees - but after christmas, as long as I know, I should be able to get as many as you could want . . . and some spares . . .

Bri