Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cheap old car

kenny.

I'm in the middle of a complete renovation of dads house and don't want to use my decent tin top for all the fetcing and carrying plus the grubby overalls. Anyone local got a cheapy with a few months ticket left that will do me for 3 months or so then bin it.Anything considered as long as it's cheap and local *thumbup*

Thanks (07748-632389)

Kenny SLR400

PS would swap a gibson les paul custom (new) for a decent work bus

Edited by - kenny on 9 Dec 2003 18:16:31

Has it got leather, air-con, 10 stack CD full servuce history by manufaturer, heated seats. unblemished bodywork and 1 owner from new 🤔......also is the vehicle capable of hitting 60 in the sub 5's....I know it's a tall order but if it meets all these crireria please phone me. Oh, does it have sat nav which would be nice and is it a current model....please no old scruffy 52 plater please.

Thanks Dad,

Kenny SLR400

The postcards in supermarkets and post offices are a good source of this sort of thing, it's not a very fast way to sell a car so they sit about for a while. When you come along with tenners the guy just wants to see the back of it which makes it an attractive proposition for all concerned.

Be careful though, not all of them have 10Cd autochangers.

My scabby Volvo came to me a year and a half ago for 325 quid and refuses to die. I only bought it as a stopgap to get me through last winter, and it's stayed. Last MoT it needed a handbrake adjustment and 2 bulbs. Be careful that this doesn't happen to you, or you'll be driving the thing for years.