Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Line up for Team Mornington Crescent

Rowly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(non playing advice)

Under the 1923 surrogate rule, as a relative of Boonie I believe I am able to offer advice to the opposition

"It's a bit way out but you could try taking them up the Northern line"

Woodside Park might bunker them if they are not aware of the Barnet Buffers rule

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

Right chaps,

I'm off to Watford now to see that Dave Gorman. I will leave you with an inspirational pep talk...think Alexandria the great, Cannibal and his elephants, Churchill's, Monty Don and all the other greats....Go get 'em boys.

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765

)>

Grey

Lads theres only one option, we should call trumps on the circle line, move in a swift fashion to Crystal Palace and run off with our trousers round our ankles and arses painted blue, well not me, just you lot, well infact just hoopy

Buda, what a limp attempt, when you're able to walk ON water of the canal you can come attackto us in Maida Vale.

1923 rule section 66 'walking ON water only way' to defend against a canal on way to Warwick Avenue in Maida Vale when heading for a pint on Edgeware Road

take that

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD

Parsons Black would not normally be an acceptable move!

It is therefore only right that Hoopy moves to Parsons Green, thus escaping the incendary route cause

of the snippit pincer movement, as seen in Hollins vs Hollins II

Grey :-> Good move Hoopy, I think there might be a forthcoming closure sequence beyond Willesden Green, thus allowing us to snare teh white team, and lure them into defeat!

Yes, that tragic mix-up with the Oxo cubes and the large piece of potassium. If only he hadn't been colour-blind, we would have enjoyed his gravy rather than meeting an untimely end.

A pity that his gout stopped him from playing MC professionally so young, though.