Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Line up for Team Mornington Crescent

Rowly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, there seems to be much confusion here.

We will clarify the team rules:

1: on entering the game you shall join the appropriate colour that you background on. You will be penalised if you tactically background and forfeit your teams next go and face thrutting.

2: The opposing team shall not move until following debate between team members. This shall be marked by pronouncing your colour, followed by your suggested move. Once your move has been debated and agreed by another team member then "leaves" will be off and the move made in UPPERCASE.

N.B. If a team is parrallel to the opposition then the debate must be limited to 30seconds. All other times it may flow freely until a final UPPERCASE call.

3: The opposing team MUST look away from the screen when the opposition is in debate. Should they accidentally see the debate then a penalty will be made.

Simple as that

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765

Rowly, you have not yet called your 'fat lad in goal', please can you rectify this grave error as it is in danger of invoking the 'lack of fat lad in goal' procedure, darlington express april '53 and voiding your previous turn, alos it is foolhardy to play without a buffer unit.

grey:

having looked in nesbitt's almanac - 87 edition i would quote:

para 56.7

providing however, that the above limitations shall not apply to any liabilities assumed by the guage under the articles headed termination, Taxi's and Taxi Exemption Certificates, Liens, Patents and other propriety rights, and cluses 1,3 and 4 of the article headed Responsibilities and Inversions and shall not apply to any moves arising from any cause of action notified before the issue of the certificate of cohesion

Iwould suggest that we take a flyer and call marble arch ... any thoughts or comments?

the team list is on the first page, hoopy had to go on teh grey team to make up numbers, if he didnt there would be six hundred and fory nine players on the white team and 4 on the grey, which is not fair, any way hoopies in goal.

Grey ->

Aha, I see that I am also on the grey team, and that you have indeed sorted the teams in accordance with section 22B of the Baker Street ruling of c.1941

In that case, I must consider the forthcoming move with added caution....

Grey ->

Not sure about how to follow this, but I feel that we can trap the white team in the classic hedging and edging arrangement, first exibited by McCredy Vs Matinson in '63. Therefore I would recomend a parralel jump to Regents Park?

Any other suggestions team?

I will be the fat lad (it means I can stand about and not get out of breath). I will have Steveb and Boonie as defenders.

White> Regents Park is clearly a bold move on greys part. We could use Oxford or Baker as a defensive blocking tactic and parry or go for the stop-hit and play something equally daring, say Bethnall Green. Fortune favours the brave, methinks.....

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765