Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MORE STUFF - half doors, unopened !

RESOLVIWOLF

x2 new half doors, the real deal fresh from dartford with no poppers put in yet !

bothe are in original plastic packaging... 1 is still sealed and unopened and the other is opened but was removed from its packaging for just 5 minutes ! (and i have 2 witnesses to that)

so basically as mint as mint can be, exactly as they'd be if you drove to dartford today and picked a set up

new: £211

my price: £175 + postage

tell you what, i'll go down to caterham tomorrow, buy a new R500 and a trailer and another 4 sets of those new mags, and also a spare 280bhp duratec and bung it all on the brian james then wang the brian james onto one of those new bentley continental things... then park it all at this huge gaff that ive had my eye on up the boltons in gloucester road...

then ill bung it all on here and sell the whole goddam lot to you for muppence

let me know if thats a problem

Haya Busa is where I want to go to, I agree that the K Series is a pile of crap, however not sure I could handle all that power and potential from the duratec, would prefer 170 BHP in a lighter car, horses for courses

What about £150.....

Hey Jackal, since Nemesis doesn't seem to be too bothered about the alternative offer I'll take it up. Not too bothered about the big gaff in The Boltons though, can't be bothered with central London. On the other hand there's a bloody big chateau type house for sale near here, about 350k Euros, huge garage, everything. I'll have that instead if that's OK.

Can you post the cheque to

Battered

c/o The Please Give Me Money For Jam Appeal

49400 Saumur

France.

Oh, and Richard Oomoogo says he's still waiting for you to pay that 20 grand customs fee, then he can deliver that sack of diamonds from Lagos.

Cheers.

PS - just lob the half doors in the back of the Bentley, I'll sort the poppers out.