Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Reading Shedders Party

Tam

Well, the Cambridge contingent have laid down the gauntlet *smile*

What are the plans for the next gripping instalment of Shedders Have Fun, the Sequel 🤔 Where are we gathering on Saturday and what time 🤔 😬

Tam

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Just checked again and I'm still down for "weekend support" at work this weekend ☹️ *mad*

I'm beginning to think I'll never get to a L7C event or shedders party - perhaps I'm really in "The Ewen Show" (similar to The Truman Show) and things are preventing me getting into the real world 😳

☹️ ☹️ ☹️

71560 miles and counting...

Been trying to think of somewhere that doesn't get toooooo busy on a Saturday night and serves real BEER. And *idea* the light went on!

We can meet in the Flyer and Firkin.

It's big enough not to get too busy early in the night, an serves something other than bottled larger and fizzy cold nitro keg excuses for BEER. It's easy to find as it's directly opposite the station.

What about 7:00pm?

This is early enough to avoid the big crush, have a pint and a wibble then make our way to Sweeny Todds for a PIE.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

shout if we need more seatses, willl give the pie shop a buzz if so, luckily ones hangover from last weekend has now gone (altho it did take until tuesday 🙆🏻) but perleaze for gods (or indeed my) sake don't anyone let me order tequila this saturday *thumbup* 😬

have fun guys!

Wish i could make it to actualy put some names to faces, but I'm going go-karting in town in stead. very worried that after all my big talk and supossed superior driving skills honed on the track in the Caterham I'll end up getting my butt kicked my some lightweight shorty who weights 6 stone less than me...

Just spoke to Tam and we don't know what you chaps look like so could you make yourselves stand out at the pub - pink carnations was one suggestion or alternatively keep your peelers open for a chap with random hair (that'll be Michael then) with girl (Tam) and a exceedingly handsome hanger onner (me 😬)

Mine's a pint of Pride btw...

I'll be the short bald bloke with glasses and a Welsh accent.

I can be seen here and here and here too.

The last one's not much help tho' is it!

Oh, and here's my engine!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Edited cos' I'm a spaz.

Edited by - KevSull on 13 Dec 2003 15:22:02

Edited by - KevSull on 13 Dec 2003 15:26:47