Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mornington Crescent

Rhubarb

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha time to go defensive methinks.........................Raynes Park

And Rowly, I don't believe, after the recently announced Aberystwyth Convention ruling, you are allowed to hand Steve a token. It quite clearly states, after the objection raised by Staniforth, "No player may extend a token to another whilst they reside in Bermondsey until (note the UNTIL) he or she has played a double inversion"

Sorry Steve, you will just have to sit out your next turn.

Brent

Zetec

Brent, I see you are up to date. There is still a good deal of controversy over Aberystwyth, particularly the wool incident, but I conceed your point. Sorry Steve I have to withdraw my token.

I will go Jubilee to KINGSBURY and claim the two points off of Bethlehem.

Da-naa *smile*

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765

Dear Sir,

I'm writing to complain at the recent out break of aggresive play I have noted on your normaly friendly site. The excessive quoting of rule books that only the most distant factions of civilisation (and remember I live in North Wales when commenting on distant factions of civilisation...) would accept as homolgated game definitions has created an atmosphere of quite torid ill feeling and mis-content.

I long for the return of the finner days of sporting play.

yours,

Frustrated

North Wales

Mrs Trellis, your letter seems to have been mis-routed by the Royal mail. I have forwarded it here.

Back to the game...

Brent I have not seen such an elegant redouble such as that since the '99 MC final in Chalfont. You have ousted me to Osterley. I see I am going to have to raise my game.

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765

hmmmm Covent Garden. Interesting opening gambit. It is obvious that under the Hammer&Spigot regulations Rev 3, paragraph 6, sub-clause 17 (concise version) I can entendre your Covent and apply the split-infinitive and pass straight to

Oxford Circus,

passing Jono and the boys on the way...

The Bakerloo correction only applies when the umpire has declared flags, Hoopy. Flags have not been declared and hence that is void (unless you are [bold]then[/bold] going to employ the Martin-Baker offside rule from the 1954 Warrington Convention).

However, we'll let you off.

Stanwell (sneaky, huh?)

I've been waiting since my last move on Saturday to see how this fascinating game of intrigue and strategy develops before employing my master stroke which never fails to stump the opposition. Prepare to be amazed................

MOORGATE

Brent

Zetec