Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Right, who was it then

Rowly

Come on own up. Who put a stone or something similar in my roll bar tube, so that every time I go a bit quick round a bend the bloody thing rolls from end to end................. *mad*

Owner of *thumbup*The Wombat *thumbup*

membership number 10765

How the bleedin'ell did 'they':

i) get it in there in the first place,

ii) make it so that it stays in the top bit and doesn't just drop off to sleep in one side or the other..????

Eh *confused*

You sure it's not something loose under the seats/in the boot - or possibly a loose item above the pedal boxes???

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 4 Dec 2003 20:35:15

Are you sure that your brain is fully secured, the mounts sheared off mine a few years ago as I jumped off the wardrobe shouting "geronimo" and wearing my yogi bear outfit.

It would be worth taking yourself down the vets to be checked out, otherwise it's bound to be Miss S.

Paul *wink* 😬

Supercheese R250

I'm starting to get my suspicions now with this talk of boiled sweets. One would assume that a sherbet lemon, being oval would not tinkle so. Neither would your soft sugar coated bon-bon. Aniseed twists are out but methinks not the balls.

My brain makes a far louder noise but only over bumps.

As for the disappearing down the ends thing, I take your point. Perhaps there is some devious, feindish perpetual loading device hidden in there as well.

Any minute now I'm going to get help from the Tech talk boys and then you'll be in trouble......... *mad*

membership number 10765

My car rattles round corners - I think it's a small community of gremlins living in the bar that goes across the bottom of the dash. Well, either that or the end of a rivet *tongue*

71482 miles and counting... but a broken wrist

Whilst you are all gathered here we shall consider the evidence..........

Myles, my 'shrooms are doing nicely within the damp, dark warmth of the passenger footwell carpet, As for my racing snake I like to keep it well lubed so that it does not unexpectedly tinkle.

Steve-B, Any Badgers in my roll bar have, by now, been gassed by the exhaust emissions. (pulls black cloak in front of face, twiddles moustache and laughs menacingly)

Ed, The clanger Clangs (although the ones one the telly whistled)

Rhubarb, clearly using the Grand Prix rules, you would have had to have taken a pit stop which means you go to Gants Hill. I however begin at Theydon Bois, Ha, I have you Sir.

Ewenm, you must have an SV. Theres not enough room in my car once I've squeezed all 19stone of my Vogon Gelks like physique into mine.

Paul, it is indeed rude to wave all six fingers on the one hand.

Hoopy you have already shown a woeful lack of sweet geometry, therefore the culprit cannot be you . Unless this is a cunning counter bluff.

Which, at the moment, leaves us with Rachel. First to deny the act. As my old gran used to say "That girl's a lying F****r." Or is she simply nice enough to be shed Head Girl?

I believe I now have three white pins and one black one........mmmmmm(tightens cord on purple, velvet smoking jacket and strokes black goatee beard thoughtfully.)

membership number 10765

Whilst you are all gathered here we shall consider the evidence..........

Myles, my 'shrooms are doing nicely within the damp, dark warmth of the passenger footwell carpet, As for my racing snake I like to keep it well lubed so that it does not unexpectedly tinkle.

Steve-B, Any Badgers in my roll bar have, by now, been gassed by the exhaust emissions. (pulls black cloak in front of face, twiddles moustache and laughs menacingly)

Ed, The clanger Clangs (although the ones one the telly whistled)

Rhubarb, clearly using the Grand Prix rules, you would have had to have taken a pit stop which means you go to Gants Hill. I however begin at Theydon Bois, Ha, I have you Sir.

Ewenm, you must have an SV. Theres not enough room in my car once I've squeezed all 19stone of my Vogon Gelks like physique into mine.

Paul, it is indeed rude to wave all six fingers on the one hand.

Hoopy you have already shown a woeful lack of sweet geometry, therefore the culprit cannot be you . Unless this is a cunning counter bluff.

Which, at the moment, leaves us with Rachel. First to deny the act. As my old gran used to say "That girl's a lying F****r." Or is she simply nice enough to be shed Head Girl?

I believe I now have three white pins and one black one........mmmmmm(tightens cord on purple, velvet smoking jacket and strokes black goatee beard thoughtfully.)

membership number 10765