Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the happy thread

scooby dooby doo

To counteract the unhappy thread - this is for EXCEPTIONALLY happy news.

I get to leave work at 1pm tomorrow (I'll get in at 6 but that should mean I should be in at 3pm. But the boss was feeling kind as he asked me at the last minute). So I can be at my parents at about 5pm instead of 9pm *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*

And Emma should arrive about 9pm as she gets to leave work early as well *smile* *smile*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R

I have a day off on Monday and the weather looks promising, so Sharon & I can go out in the 7 *cool*

my 6-year old son has just gone up to level 4 in reading and has just head a headmasters award for his maths - a top result for him because he struggles with school sometimes *thumbup*

my 3-year old son had a superb photo taken of him at his playgroup the other day - it makes me smile just to look at it (its on my desk) *cool*

Edited by - Nick Woods on 4 Dec 2003 16:54:58

I have 2 happy things:

1) is the revelation in the unhappy topic thread that Hoop is backwards pooH. He he he he he he *smile*

2) Is that I just got my car reinsured, and it only cost me 338GBP, fully comprehensive, full European breakdown cover, unlimited mileage, business trips (where solicitation isn't involved 😳), and 3rd party insurance on anyone else's brumbrum. He he he.

Oh damn. I forgot to ask if they have a cliff-diving exclusion policy *confused*

Caterham 21 VHPD aka... the Caterham Nippy Truck

After slogging my way back from Buxton I took Bart out! (and I don't mean that I put a cap in his arse!) *smile*

Even though he developed a bizarre creak under acceleration and the alternator lamp kept flashing on he was smashing! 😬

The creak appears to be a loose drivers seat (5 mins fix with a philips dumpy) and the alternator was loose (5 mins frix with 2no. 1/2" spanners) so he's back on form!!!! 😬 😬 😬

Just needs an oil change and a good once-over! And an R1 motor.......

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.