Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Throttle body fuel injection conversion kit...

MEF

Full conversion kit for sale:

Pair of Jenvey TBP45 throttle boddies, DTA ecu, wiring loom, Fuel rail, ram pipes, regulator, linkage, throttle pot, in fact everything you need to convert your X/Flow, K, or VX engined car to fuel injection. All brand new, around £1600.

Ring or e-mail me 0161 777 7042

Martin Fox

Yes, the same "MEF", hardly commercial though, just another Clubmen trying to help out fellow Clubmen with technical advise and a good discount price for this stuff. I am not a "Commercial business", If you object, please remove the posting.

Martin Fox

Peter T,

Just for the record I'm not VAT registered and I don't charge VAT. I pay VAT on the parts I buy and I charge an inclusive price to customers. I don't claim the VAT back. I have negotiated a good discount with my suppliers which I am prepared to share with my customers, that way they get a good deal and I make a little bit towards my own motorsport activities.

Martin Fox

I've known Martin for many years now and I must put the record staight in light of the usual complaints against genuine guys. He is one of the best all round engineers I've met and has given his time and labour free of charge to countless people who otherwise would have paid vast high street prices for really trick and well sorted installations in their competition cars whether it be a complete car or a race engine or just an ecu and throttle bodies. He has also done work for me including the installation of a 3D ECU, self made loom and programming of it...this was done for no charge and the end results were neater than most proffesional efforts.

I've spoken to Martin just now about this offer he's mentioned and he assures me it's a good deal and that profit is not the aim of this excecise......I believe him as I know he really enjoys being involved with like minded motorsports people and giving them what they want without the usual bull**** offered by many and certainly cheaper for the average clubman in the long run.

Also just to finish if any one thinks he's gate crashing onto this forum he's built and owned 7's and competed in them for years.

Kenny SLR400........No connections to MEF whatsoever, just know he's a genuine guy who comes up with the goods.

Edited by - kenny on 3 Dec 2003 17:49:48

Since the record has been set straight, then an apology is in order. These forums are set up for the benefit of 7 owners and i feel that this should not be invaded on by rogue traders, or people moonlighting for commercial profit thats all.

*thumbup*

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.