Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Amnesty

I.Mupferit

Ok, who's had all my socks then 🤔 *mad*

I spent 10 minutes, this morning, trying to find a matching pair and have ended up with one black and one Navy blue as the nearest I could find.

So...........I am declaring a sock amnesty from now until same time tomorrow and I expect to find ALL matching pairs in my sock drawer when I get dressed tomorrow morning.

Provided this happens there will be no recriminations or withdrawal of privileges.

You have been warned

Brent

Zetec

I own lots of socks and all of them are various shades of navy blue. I don't have much problem finding 2 socks that at least look like they are a pair.

You could have one of your legs lopped off, that would save on socks and you could nick the one shoe that you needed from the display racks outside shoeshops *wink*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Mrs Brent loves to shop for England *tongue*... maybe she could attack the M&S at Camberley on your behalf and you would have a goodly pile of sox waiting under the chrissy tree. After all, aren't sox and hankies (aka polishing rags) every man's dream Christmas present 🤔

FH *cool*

Call me boring (okay i asked for it)....

Many moons ago i made the BORING decision to only wear black socks.

It's amazing how many different types of black there are...

Some are made of different material or cotton / poly mix, Some have lycra (oh no ... here we go again) in them *wink* Some are longer / shorter / thicker / thinner than others (bit like real life - really) *smile*

So trying to find a matching pair in a sock drawer with hundreds of the buggers AND THEY'RE ALL BLACK is a real mess

*mad*Aaaaarrrrghhhh *mad*

You can't measure safe driving in miles per hour (or kph if you're pedantic)

You're right there about the shopping FH.

The problem is young Master C who returned from Uni for the weekend, didn't bring his smelly unwashed socks home so when he went back, nicked most of mine. 😳

It doesn't matter to him if he has odd socks.......one blue, one green......"hey that's really cool" *cool* but I find it VERY irritating to turn up in the office like that.

He is equipped to do washing at Uni and, in fact, the campus launderette is about 50 yds from his halls but has he been near it since the end of September 🤔.......NOPE "Only poofs wash their clothes"

'Exasperated of Farnborough' *mad*

Brent

Zetec

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 3 Dec 2003 12:47:21