Click here if you are having website access problems ×

hoopies got me in trouble

Buda

I didnt lock that thread hoopy, twas him, anyway its not my fault you started it, not me...

just to continue, got stuck about half way through cos the pc kept crashing when I tried to go through a door, then the pc started crashing just for a laugh, which I didn't, so I got my revenge on it by putting it up in the loft and buying an imac (computer, I did not, have not and will not shave my legs, anyway immac's not called that anymore its called clearasil vagalywipe or something) and there endeth my bauldors gate experience - for now.

I was crap at it anyway.

can't do games very well, still havnt finished tomb rader, ot attic attac on the spectrum - come to think of it I put that in loft too, till I chucked it.

I never finished aticatak (or however it was spelt *tongue*) either...

...much better success rates with modern games though.. 😬

That flippin' Bridge Builder is a temporal black-hole though. *mad* Bad Hoopy *biggrin*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

ochhhh aye wee ladee downstairs in the darkest part of the basement you'll find a thread, a dark thread, a confusing nauseous thread which was deemed unsuitable for this forum and was indisciminatley censored by the management to prevent its seeping, lurking, oozing, evil from permeating the ferment which is blatchat..... I can say nooo more