Click here if you are having website access problems ×

POSSIBLE BULK BUY RACE SEATS!

timbo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be at the show on Thursday... so guys we'll reconviene this thread after the show with firm prices and of course opinions on suitability.

submissions I've got to date:

Nick Hyatt

Steve Foster

Martin Bett

Matt Shears

Makus Muller

Robin Cross

Phil Waters

Mike Reily

Richard Ellis

Clive Skipper

Andy Bailie

Karsten Titgemeyer

John Howe

Mark Piper

Steve Mell

Gordon Cardew

Graham Bass

Steve Robinson

Richard Nicolson

Alex Wong

Goff Dixon

Phew!!!

SV R HORNET cause its all yellow and black

GENTLEMEN - UNFORTUNATELY THIS AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

Basically guys the reception was less than good. The bottom line guys is if you are still interested in purchasing the seats you are requested to contact demon tweeks or other nominated suppliers who may offer a level of discount ...those with a "demon tweeks gold car may even get 10% off RRP" which has moved to £399 + VAT for the Mulsanne B. Unfortunately guys this well exceeds my own budget when 2 seats are added, padding & fitting kit.

I personally apologise for getting your hopes up guys but the initial discussions with the supplier which we're promising have not held fruition as of yesterday.

There is essentially no bulk deal on offer... the reason for which, on this forum, is not appropriate to discuss!!!!!!!! I can appreciate their side of the arguement but am dissappointed it went so far, then to fall flat on its face, particularily given the extent of interest

Furthermore, I was given absolutely no confirmation of suitability for the 7 fitment, contrary to first discussions... as such it would be impossible to commit to without this proven evidence.

For those still interested, for what looked a fabulous seat please contact a nominate distributor.

Hope you all enjoyed a great show.

Maybe another time.

SV R HORNET cause its all yellow and black

Now if £468.83 per seat is too much, who's interested in talking to the dog??

(I watched this thread develop and could not figure out how it could be done for £209 + VAT. The dog of course does not have to take margin for overheads and salaries so we will see what can be done)

If the seat were very very similar to a Caterham Tillet would this meet the requirement?

DITP Carbon - The Dogs B*ll*cks rather than its Breakfast.....

Tim thanks for your efforts, no doubt you will tell me the story over a beer at BtB.... does this mean you may be interested in my leather seats???? If so perhpas we could do a deal, you have one and I have one for BtB! then both thereafter 😬

That way Mutley looses a few more KG's !

catch up soon, sorry to have missed the show, my mate Spike rang on his way home last night saying it was a good show and he thoroughly enjoyed the eye candy *eek* (sorry prob, politically incorrect.

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

Tim,

Thanks for all your efforts to date. I do hate it when a business gives you the "come-on" only then to withdraw later on. I'm sure Reverie do have their reasons, it's just a shame they couldn't see them earlier.

OK DITP, I'll take the bait! What could you do us for, for either a pair of seats (i.e. a single sale) or for a bulk buy (say ten pairs?)

Thanks again Tim,

Nick.

Tim,

Thanks for the effort, I'm due to look at the seat tomorrow *mad* But will probably/definately go for Caterham Tillets.

If there are people interested in a group buy for a Caterham seat surely its worth asking them for a group discount, all they can say is no!!

And if there are say,10 people who are willing to pay at once is good business for them!