Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

POSSIBLE BULK BUY RACE SEATS!

timbo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interested in a GTC for the driver side and one GTB for the passenger side (doesn't need to be as strong as it rests on the back of the cockpit) if they fit in a standard 7.

If the GT doesn't fit in a standard 7, would consider a Mulsanne B for the passenger and Mulsanne C for driver (do they look the same?) but would need to try first. I'm out of the country during the show. I suspect the Mulsanne will be tight around the hips for my fat bum 😳- the Tillet is certainly rather snug for me.!

I'd need runners on the driver side.

Cheers for looking into this for us! *thumbup*

Alex

Edited by - Alex Wong on 10 Dec 2003 00:43:56

Hi Timbo,

If it is not too late (I really should look at blatchat more regularly) could you add my name to the list of very interested folk. Mulsanne B (x2) with padding and alternative logos if poss. Oh and fitting brackets as well.

Cheers,

Nick.

Right.... summary guys,

Immediately post autosport.. I'll need the following from all parties prepared to commit to buy!

From this I can renegotiate final prices.

Can all parties make a final requirement post (AFTER AUTOSPORT!) which includes:

Name

No. of seats needed

Padding options (suade (if available), foam or none)

Seat type

Fitting kit (brackets - CR or std metal, or runners). * these items need to be discussed in much more detail with Reverie to determine seat fittment feasibility.

I see questions posted centre on larger seat (GT) fittment to std car?, std seat shoulder and back width sizes compared to Tillet?....... hopefully we can determine these at autosport.

SV R HORNET cause its all yellow and black

If not too late I'd like to put myself down as provisionally 'yes' for two type 'B' seats, the non-full-carbon ones. (How much do the full carbon ones come down to, after all ?)

Provisionally because of (a) insecurity of funds (deals pending) and (b) final price.

Either bare or suede padding, one solid one sliding base, or two solid ones.

When's Autosport ?

Cheers ! - Karsten

Any pics going?

The link does not work for me.

I want one as an occasional passenger seat. I take the pass seat out for racing.

Any ideas about the weights: Half carbon / GRP vs all carbon one?

Have also sent mail direct.

Hants (North) and Berkshire Area club site here

My racing info site

here

Edited by - stevefoster on 13 Dec 2003 18:03:03

Could all interested parties email me with your email address. I will forward you a very simply enquiry form (MS Excel format) which if you fill in and return I can have a more accurate basis of what people want and ultimately if Reverie can deliver what is both needed and FITS!

TA.

Thanks for all the returns guys & Steve M for his patience with my email dilema.

List at close of todays play.

Timbo

Gordon C

Graham Bass

Richard N

Alex W

Geoff D

Steve M

Steve R

John H

Mark P