Click here if you are having website access problems ×

YIP YIP YIPPEEEEEEE

Ballast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Harness,

It is perfectly possible, as 21s are more robust than 7s - you grab the roll hoop with one hand, the top of the screen with the other, and vault in. Works perfectly with 3 point belts, but with 4 or 6 points, you end up sitting on the straps and have to do some undignified groin thrusting to extricate them, which may actually lead us back to your point *confused*

😬

Caterham 21 VHPD aka... the Caterham Nippy Truck

FH....luckily I'm not a very elegant and therefore getting into the 21 with Zee kneez togezzer was never a option.... 😬...but I do have a couple of delightful bruises on my right calf....i really must perfect my technique 😳...I'll get some instruction from PP... *tongue*

C21 - If I try vaulting...I'm going to break myself *confused* So I'll stick to more girlie methods!!!!

Boonie....Thank you *thumbup* the website was a bit of me and a bit of template I found on the internet....I thought the general engineering feel was apt for our household.... 😬 It is a first attempt....I've got some experimentation to do to make it flashy and lot and lots more photos to put on!!! PP has got to go and find his 7 pictures - they are 35mm not digi...so they've got to be scanned in...so his bit of the site may take a while longer....but with a digi camera it is instant gratification *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 2 Dec 2003 16:41:11

Even with the doors open it would get technical.....

I'm not sporty....don't do the running, jumping, being fit thing....I do the driving, eating, sleeping, watching tele thing 😬...oh and occasionally work I suppose ☹️

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

(R351 BMX...soon to be K8 XTC) 😬

Definitely wouldn't win that one.....although do you get separate marks for technical merit and artistic impression *confused*

*idea* Can we have an award for:

"Longest Lurk on the 21's List"

"Biggest 21 Induced Cheezy Grin 😬"

I may stand a fighting chance with those..... *arrowup*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

Mr Dent.....

Have a chocolate digestive and a Beano..... 😬

How is the garage/house/kitchen coming along????

You should hang around in the Sheds more often....it is about your level *tongue*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

Ballast

I does feel good to have lost my 'Shed Cherry'.

Choccie biscuit will do nicely.

House coming on well. Major work planned in the garage. 😬 Probably move in at Xmas 😳

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Nice web site. Great looking car.

Waiting for the cure for garage envy

Mav - You are just showing off now.... *cool*....

I do have one disadvantage on C21....I don't have the roll hoops....my technique would thus have to be adjusted.....

*tongue*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 3 Dec 2003 08:29:57