Click here if you are having website access problems ×

YIP YIP YIPPEEEEEEE

Ballast

As of today....we are a 2 Caterham household.....

One Powderpuff Blue 7 (currently in bits...... *eek*).......and........

One SILVER CATERHAM 21 1.8 which is ......mine mine mine mine...... 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

I've been waiting (and Dave H. will attest to this) since April for this.....all hush hush..... *wink*

But now it is in the garage....and I can tell the world....well starting with my favourite place "The Shed" *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*....guess who is going to be very boring on Saturday!!!! *tongue*

Milky Bars are on me!!!! *cool*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8k

(....tee hee 😬...how cool....)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mav.....we will see about Anglesey!!!....but you never know..... *eek*

Boonie..... 😬...I could change my name....but I've grown quiet attached to it....and at the moment I can't think of an appropriate replacement!!!! *confused* Polite suggestions welcome!!

BB....I've got to get the 21 on the black stuff first.....the 21 was an insurance uneconomic repair write-off (fibre glass damage in a spin) and therefore under new law before I can get the V5 for it (and therefore tax it) I have to put it through a VIC i.e. a Vehicle Identity Check (to ensure that the isn't a ringer and the car that came off the road is the same as the one going back on)....it may take two weeks or so to get an appointment etc so until then I shall be doing polishing tweaking and more polishing!!! Relatively safe pass times...I think... 😬

Rach.....I think a bike engine would suit you ....the engine whine would be similar to a Harrier Pegasus engine roar!!!! *cool* I will await the happy news!!

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

(R351 BMX...soon to be K8 XTC) 😬

Hoops...

The new VIC requirement came into force on 7th April this year..... ☹️....did you get your car before then??

...but I am going to double check with DVLA so I don't waste valuable time....if I don't have to!!!

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

Actually I thought that the "21 thumb salute" sounded interesting!!!

😬 😬 😬 😬

BOO..... *eek* I have taken BB's example just "delurked" on the 21s List .....that'll scare 'em....I've lurked there for the last 8 months!!

[thinks] I wonder if The Sheds is like Girl Guides and I can get a nice Lurking Badge to sew on my L7C hat??!!![/thinks]

[Twiddles thumbs...but only 2.....not as skilled as Mister Toad..only learning...perhaps I can get a badge in that as well??]

Right thats the end of work....I'm going home to check that the car is still there!!!

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

We're not so easily scared, Ballast 😬

In fact, when I get out from behind the sofa (car backfired outside, thought I was going to get shot) I'm even thinking about doing something very very brave.

I don't know what yet, but I'm sure it will be heroic.

It's dark outside though, so it may have to wait, as you can't see the monsters when it is dark, except for their glowing red eyes...

Hope to see XTC on the road v v soon *smile*

In the meantime... I think the shed should benefit from your piccies *thumbup*

misty

not so misty

SEE YA SATURDAY!!!

Caterham 21 VHPD aka... the Caterham Nippy Truck

Craig....thanks for the links to the photos.... 😬...didn't have time to come back here and do it....(takes me ages to work out the codes 'n' stuff!! *confused*)

Miss Mav..... 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

I just can't get rid of the cheesy grin...GRINNING IDIOT

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K 😬 😬

Edited by - Ballast on 1 Dec 2003 18:28:12