Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Desserter - Lots of goodies for sale

Northern Banana

Sorry I am going to the dark side, and hence have lots of things to removed from the garage.

Available now.

Brand New (never used) set of 4 Superlight rims 6x13 (de dion spacings), finished in Anthracite with 2 part worn and 2 brand new Yoko 21R's. Cost £390 going for £290.

Available Soon.

Brian James Mino Trailer new in August 2000 - only used 3 times, with security hitch and extended length ramps. Immaculate, kept in garage cost £1550, accept £1200.

Carcoon

Slight damage following altercation with hot exhaust, but repaired and comes complete with battery conditioner and charger. Great for minimising condensation problems and keeping the dust off.

Cost £260, will accept £160.

It was a Superlight - before I got in

I've looked on the Superlight website. Are they the ones in charcoal?

http://www.superlite-wheels.com/superlites.html

If so I am v interested.

Drop me an e-mail with your details ie where you live as I'd like to have a look at them

Ta

Oh yeah, as I've got 15" prisioners ant the mo with long cycle wings will I have to replace them with the short ones?

Edited by - Gareth Harrold on 25 Mar 2001 00:17:23

Gareth,

I've sent an email with contact details etc.

I know some people run 13" rims with the long arm cycle wings, there is a bit of space but it looks OK. If fact I have a problem getting the 21R's under the front wings, as the side wall of them is taller than 32R's or ACB10's.

Speak to you soon.

Paul

It was a Superlight - before I got in

Pierre,

Only if the stays have been cut down. Ther will be plenty of room with std 13/14" win stays even if you have big brakes.

Arnie Webb

The Fat Bloke blush.gif in a not so Slow Vauxhall wink.gif

Paul,

Please give me a call 01454 310648, re your trailer,

I also know of another trailer , also Brian James which is fully enclosed that may be what you are looking for.

Tel. 01454 310648

Ju.

Paul,

can you advise if you are still selling the trailer as i am very interested, and have the cash ready if and when you decide to sell, assuming that you are selling !!!

Regards

ju