Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For sale KTM 625 SXC

Beelzebub

2003 model, 400 miles from new with remainder of manufacturers warranty, (5 months). Unwanted 40th birthday pressie from the missus. Serious on/off road tool. Registered & taxed. Further specification & info for this model available from the KTM uk website here& navigate to models/adventure/625SXC.

OIRO £4'100.

Edited by - davesport on 22 Nov 2003 20:38:48

Edited by - davesport on 22 Nov 2003 20:39:40

Edited by - davesport on 22 Nov 2003 20:40:58

How unfortunate. My bro has just bought a 520 and might have been interested.....

Unwanted birthday pressie? Are you some sort of heathen? *eek* Get yerself some supermoto wheels (about 500 quid) and have some real fun!!!!!!! 😬 😬 😬

I wish Soozy would buy me one of those for my birthday....... It'd go well next to the existing KTM, the Husky and the TZ. *smile*

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.

Had a Duke before the SXC & that was a hoot. Best B road tool I'd ever owned. I'd a set of Rensports on & I never had one "moment" due to lack of grip. Took a bit of fiddling to get the thing to turn in properly, probably something to do with my weight. SXC is if anything, more flexible & outright faster in a straight line but compromised due to the knobblys. However, on the correct rubber would make an outstanding trail / everyday hack. Go on, you know it makes sense.

😬 😬 😬

Would love to, but I contemplated chopping the Husky in for a Vertemati a couple of weeks ago and got scowled at!!! *eek*

I was told that the TZ would have to go!!!!! No chance...... 😬

At least I've put your ad back to the top of the pile!!!! *smile*

Jam. Just Jam, and a carrot.

I met the Vertemati brothers in Italy a couple of years go when I was doing a bike project for an Italian customer. What a couple of nutters (in a nice way). The work they turn out is really nice. They didn't want me to go around to their workshop at first because they thought I was a spy. My friend convinced them I was OK.

I have a nice little video clip of a KTM which is quite amusing. As I'm a computer nincompoop I have no idea how to add a link. Anyone wants to see it drop me an email.

AMMO