Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Abuse

ewenm

I don't think Count's post should count. Who cares what their rating is anyway??? It's not a credit rating or anything!!

Oneah ha ha ha,

Twooah ha ha ha,

Threeah etc...

St>

Woooo look I'm a Blah blah blah, can't wait to tell people down the pub!!! Doesn't carry much weight I'm afraid, unlike Count (ouch! - Sneaky hit).

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Well, come on then everyone *smile*

Where's the "Welcome Pack" and a bag full of sweeties 🤔 After all if The Count has ventured in here, the least we can do is show him that he is mistaken - we are decidedly not cliquey *tongue* Just good friends 😬

FH *cool*

Ooh! Count has his own club. Cool.

Is it like the Garrick?

Or Spearmint Rhino 😳?

Or is it a Captain Caveman kind of club?

Or is it a chocolate-covered biscuit?

Or maybe you play badminton there?

Can I have dinner there some time/have a lifetime pass/not be hit with it/have some for my lunchbox next week/borrow some shuttlecocks?

Please *wink*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Ooh Angus 😳 Sorry ☹️ The 3rd Year were on "Welcome Pack Duty" when you visited. Unfortunately, this group of ruffians are of that age when hormones start flying around and it's a job to get them to do anything without crackin' the whip *mad* 😬

Right you lot. Get on and check all the threads to make sure we haven't missed anyone else *eek*