Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bikesheds COMPLAINT

KevSull Too

I'm not a happy camper at the moment, and it's the fualt of YOU. *mad* *mad* *mad*

There should be MORE posts between 7:30am and 8:30am on weekdays!!! *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

I get to work, read through the evening's antics, then what??? I sti at my desk and have to WORK *mad* *mad* until the boss gets in!!! *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* This is an unacceptable situation. *mad* *mad* *mad* 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

PLEASE SORT IT OUT

Or I'll have to .... uuurrrr ..... scweam and scweam till I'm sick.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

It appears that NOTHING has been done about this SHAMEFUL situation *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

This is NOT GoOd eNoUgH *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*mad* *mad* *mad*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Couldn't post as I had a meeting, nothing unusual in that except at 07.30 hrs in the morning for christs sake, who do these people think they are, expecting not only that I'm in work at that godforesaken time but awake as well *mad* I mean I know they pay me and everything but it's all too much to take 🙆🏻 It's taken me years to wake up by 10 let alone any earlier, I've had to drink so much coffee I'm going to be sick and don't need to scweam and scweam to do it.

That's it, I'm going for a poo *thumbup*

I hate it when people complain *mad* It really gets on my goat *mad* And I'll have you know my goat is very delicate and does not appreciate giving rides *mad* It's a mountain goat, not a mountain bike you know *mad* Now, there's a sport *mad* These people tearing down hillsides with not a care for other path users *mad* Fair going fast enough to blow my red woolly socks off *mad* And then they have the cheek to complain when we sit down having our lunch in the middle of the path *mad* Not that you get lunches nowadays like you used to get *mad* People just don't take care over creating the perfect packed lunch *mad* Where's the carefully buttered bread, the sprig of parsley to top it all off and the lovely tartan thermos of tea? *mad* And another thing - tea - it used to be a fine english tradition and now look at how people do it *mad* Stick a bag *mad* in a mug *mad* and chuck hot water on it *mad* - well that's just not how to do it *mad* It must be loose leaves and a china teapot allowed to stand for 2 to 3 minutes and then poured into a delicate cup with SAUCER *mad* People nowadays just don't do it right *mad* It's just not cricket *mad* Don't get me started on cricket *mad* How dare these colonials claim they are better than Blighty at cricket *mad* They just don't understand the game *mad* Oh, yes thay may well score more runs than us but is that really the point *mad* I think not *mad* It is all about HOW you behave, not whether you play well *mad* Bah humbug *mad*

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Blimey, I'm fair knackered now. Don't know how these old people manage it, complaining all the time 😬

70839 miles and counting... but a broken wrist

I overslept this morning, so didn't get to the office until quite late and then I had to deal with a whole load of someone else's problems - because they are having a day off today *mad* and I still don't feel very well...it should be me having the day off, so really Kev, I don't think you have any right to complain...and there aren't any crisps in the vending machine *mad*

*wink*

Rach

Alex

So you shove the ill Rach out of bed and off to work, you remove your cotton jimjams and put on your pink Spandex, meanwhile changing the ordinary sheets for silk, and then you lay there waiting for your lover to arrive (I've heard that you like a man in uniform even if he is only the man from Citylink)

I'm a UPS fan myself 😳

Paul

Supercheese R250

Ewen - I am shocked and appalled at your sweetist attitude on this thread - and I quote 'Bah humbug'. *mad*

The poor humbug has been the butt of malicious gossip and innuendo ever since Charles Dickens mistakenly made it a catch phrase for Scrooge.

I can't believe people like you still exist and repeat this tosh *mad* Next you'll be wearing a striped hat in the shape of a sweet and protesting outside sweetshops. *mad*

😬 😬 😬

Ewen - misspolling of nimes is also part of my job description.

It's not so much the money but Mrs B permission. In a nutshell she sees the car as very impratical. So either I have to wait until our family circumstances allow or if there was one so cheap that it was viable...or a lottery win.

Or a Westfield, Tiger etc etc. *tongue*

Boonie - you need to go through the drawers in the kitchen and identify all of the apparently helpful but unused gadgets therein. Then go through the wardrobes and cupboards and find clothing worn only once, jewellery seldom used, old exercise machinery that is now covered in dust and other such accumulated flotsam.

Then have the practicality debate, offering the following mitigation factors:

1) A Seven is the best car in the world to collect takeaway food in: it won't smell and a decent sized esky fits in the passenger Tillet nice and snugly.

2) You'll always have an emergency car if the other one breaks down.

3) er, can't think of anything else.

😬