Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Meeting up THIS week

mav

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Viv, don't be soooo provincial.

Don't you know it's the latest trend in the big smoke to sniff each other in the manner of a couple of doggies. The sniffing can be seen in the all the trendiest wine bars (all of them used to be banks), in the offices of the major law firms and the training rooms of the top networking companies.

It's even creeping out to Slough although in a mutated form where they sniff armpits and proclaim "ooooh, that's a fresh pit"

Martin is now in a prime position to introduce sniffing to Cheshire, it'll be tricky at first as it'll result in a few black eyes but I'm sure he'll win through in the end.

What ever you do, never attempt to sniff me 😳 *eek*

Paul *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* 😬

Supercheese R250

I must agree wholeheartedly with Paul, do not let mav attempt to sniff any part of me or my family either, in fact after Mav's 'learning experience' in London I'm not sure I want to go to cheshire again. I assume his behaviour has been 'normal' since his return? I do believe you are now one of those 'at risk' statistics that the government keep talking about though, yoiu should take precautions, I'll try and see if I can find one of the old 'protect and survive' leaflets to help you, if I remember correctly you need to build a shelter in the hall, or under the stairs (but you havn't got any), using a door and some matresses, if you make this small enough he'll never fit in, although he may still be able to rig up a sniffing device using a funnel and a bit of old hose pipe, so keep your eyes open, if you do feel mav's hose poking around then you should immediatley cover it in some tinfoil or clingfilm to avoid any transfers, you'll only exite him if you let it continue, you must tell mav that he needs to change his southern ways, he must be firm and hard with himself.

All normal here!

I was merely enquireing as the the 'flavour' of perfume being worn!

Nothing more nothing less.

Is this have a go at Mav week *eek*

Off line for the weekend from about 11 today as I'm gonna be busy all over the country fixing cars *cool*

Miss Mav will of course be about