Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Meeting up THIS week

mav

Any London Shedly peeps about next week? I arrive in Londinium on Sunday and leave again on Friday -I'll be based in a hotel near Regents Park and will be in training daily near Threadneedle street / Old Broad St.

I'll be at the central London meeting on Weds

Edited by - mav on 24 Nov 2003 12:49:08

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what, london, arn't you, the joint MAD AO, supposed to be at our meeting on the last Wednesday of the month?, poor show, at least your spellings improved, all you need to do is work on your 'punch'uation (rocky theme still intact) and then your speaking and you'll be able to communicate with other people properly.

CYA

Buda

Buda, what we seeing here is the corrupting effect of power *eek* When Mav needed us to support his grasping climb up the slippery pole of the Club hierachy he was all friendly. Now, tsk, dropped us like a greasy pig *mad*

And you see how he is now spending more and more time down south, eh 🤔 To be closer to the spiritual heart of the organisation no doubt.

Leaving us MAD people *eek* to flounder, rudderless and unloved in the encroaching gloom of the northern winter *eek*

*tongue* *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Buda - thanks

Pat - I'll call you on Sunday evening

Ewen - Great!

Dave - No *mad* Merely furthing my boring career as a network monkey. Appolgies for the non - attendance of what will be the last MADS meeting of 2003 ☹️

Mav,

I'm sure you'll be forgiven 😬 Don't think I'll be at the MAD meeting myself ☹️ as I have to get up super early next day to be in Heathrow for an 8 o clock meeting *eek*

Don't let them southerners lead you astray down in the big city *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Sorry Mav - I realised that I couldn't make it tonight as my Sainsbury's shopping was being delivered. And my fscking phone is ker-broken so I couldn't ring you... ☹️

See you Wednesday[:]

Ewen - I'll br running home on Tuesday if you want to join me *wink*

HOOPY R706KGU Hoopylight R *arrowleft* Special RWC winners edition of sig 😬