Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mmmmm, Doughnuts!

Dickie Normuss

Tomorrow for children in need I have agree to take part in the doughnut challenge at work. The rules are simple

Fit as many mini doughnuts in your mouth as you can 😳

My boss holds the record at 14 *eek*

Do you think I can better that and what sort of preperation should I do *confused*

😬 😬 😬

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

1700 X-Flow. The sweet sound of carbs!!! see it here

Look out, I'm armed and dangerous!!!

So let me get this right. Your goin to get Alec Issigonis's best creation. Go flat out in reverse. Dip the clutch and bang-on full lock and floor the accelerator. Then scrape up the big black circles and eat them?

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

I used to be able to fit a whole packed of extra strong mints in my mouth at one time when I was younger, I haven't tried it recently though *eek* 😬

Ric - Good luck, make sure you do the appropriate stretching exercises before you start, otherwise you might end up straining something 😳 *eek* 😬

*wink*

Rach

Ric

Meldrew's plan requires that you can get a bottle jack into his gob in order for dislocation to take place, if you can't manage that then I would suggest a crow bar or a pick axe would serve the same purpose.

I would also suggest holding a number of wooden coat hangers sideways in your mouth for half an hour or so in order to stretch your cheeks, this will also have the effect of making it look like you love everyone and want to show it with a large smile (horizontal of course).

I'm also sure that the woolf would have some good input on this *wink*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Meldrew

Well you've come to the right Doctor, now we'll just attach one electrode onto the handle and the other onto here

Nurse, throw the switch

Ggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, bang

Nurse rub in the ointment, it all looks very sore down there now 😳

Paul

Supercheese R250

I once worked out that I could eat a whole double pack of Jaffa cakes without exceeding my weight watchers points. So I did. But after a few days I got all dizzy and kept falling over. Perhaps Jaffas don't have all the nutrients needed to keep a fat bloke upright ☹️ ☹️

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...