Click here if you are having website access problems ×

You've got more rabbit than Sainsbury's

FH

So there we were, just chatting mother - daughter as one does and the smaller of the two started to natter on about stuff. *smile*

kingdom - animalia, phylum - chordata, class -mammalia, order - carnivora, family - felidae, genus - panthera, species *confused*

Panthera tigris - tiger

Panthera leo - lion

Panthera pardus- leopard

Panthera onca - jaguar or panther with melanistic form i.e. black

(Panthera) Neofelis nebulosa - clouded leopard

(Panthera) Uncia uncia - snow leopard

the last two used to be classified within their own genii and they have since been reclassified following phylogenetic analysis (confirmed by Ickl) *wink*

Anyway, back to the point...Uncia uncia made my wee brain think of "Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" by Chas and Dave - which led my brain into thinking that Sainsbury's actually don't often stock rabbit *tongue*

So, could we sue Chas and Dave for false declarations?

's OK...I've got me coat....

FH *cool*

Quite rightly so. To have more rabbit then Sainsbris would be a fairly unimpressive task. Like having more houses than a homeless stoat.

Chas and Dave? Silly cockney-pianoplayin-knees-up-mother-brown-singing truth-avoiding-dunder heeds.

Edited to point out that I had no idea what the rest of the post was about.

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid... *confused*

Edited by - owelly on 20 Nov 2003 14:52:47

Now this *is* odd...

earlier toady (without having seen this thread), I was wondering to myself whether or not I could use the word troglodytic today.

And I just have, but in an uninspiring way.

Isn't the world spoooooookeeeeeee

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

C'etait un mouvement souterrain, n'est-ce pas? 😬

Chimps are pan troglodytes. Orangutans are pongo pygmaeus. That always makes me laugh - these apes think they're so clever, with their high levels of intelligence, use of tools and upright walking, but they're still plain old pongos and troglodytes.

Something with lots of rabbit should be compared to my wife's flower beds. *mad* Pass the air rifle...

Ahahaha!

Actually, the MD of Autocom...

...and I'm a bit disappointed 'cos I thought he was giving me a certain doohickey I needed for free - but he got drawn away into a phone call, and the nice lady charged me full whack (note to self, why didn't I even ask for a teeny discount...)

The MD actually made me up a special lead to interface my Road Angel with the Autocom intercom - so he can now sell this to other people.

So that's two development/prototype items on my car - shame they're boring... ☹️

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻