Click here if you are having website access problems ×

This is good!

Dickie Normuss

On a serious note chaps this is exactly the sort of thing that takes the bandwith up to 25Gig a month as each time you do it the whole page has to be resent and is exactly one of the reasons the club is looking at restricting usage.Spoke to Barry last weekend and once we start using over our allocated bandwith the ISP criple us with massive charges.

I know it's not cosher to make serious comments in the sheds, but pleaseeeeee

lets be a we bit sensative about this just at moment. The last time this happened was with the VBH and AW threads and yer man hoops sitting refreshing the page [ don't fly off the handel hoopey I only mention you because I know U and know that once Barry had explained the problem and the massive cost to the club it was stopped] and yes there where other well known users at the same trick!!!

Promise never to be serious in sheds again, just want to be sure we still have a shed. *cool*

195BHP Dry Sumped K

twasn't me... *eek*

Actually - if you look at the accounts blatchat costs 3k a year. I'd claim there are easily 100 members who are very regular uses of blatchat. I'd happily pay my subscription and just get BC (if it were free to all). So I'm less convinced by the cost argument.

The magazine costs 20 times as much and takes about 6 hours a year, BC is easily 6 hours a week

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

Edited by - hoopy on 21 Nov 2003 07:30:22