Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Do ya want anything?

Cloud 9

I`m back, glad I took Landy, would`nt have got that lot in the se7en.

Miss Mav..YHShopping

Buda...they were out of pickled lemming flavour, bit of a rush on them earier today apparently, so I got you the snake and pygmy ones.

Simon..they suggested I try Woolworths for the chassis, but they closed at 5.30..sorry

Kev...got you thwee packets as they are on special

Coopernut..heres your lamb booner

Myles..got a huge round chedder for you , but alas as I opened the tailgate it fell out and has rolled back down the hill, last seen heading for Petworth.Will borrow next doors cheese hounds and try and find it at first light.

On the hill , not over it!!

I'll have some raspberry crisps and a tub of cheese and onion yoghurt please - and Fletch wants a one-season pizza (Christmas themed )

SIde one - Ham and pickle, roast turkey, four different stuffings, roast everything, sprouts (optional) gravy, cranberry sauce and chipolata sossiges.

Side 2 - Mince pies, Christmas pud, brandy butter, cream, ice cream, custard, jelly and trifle

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here

Hello Mogoid

I used to describe my 2 mogs as being mogoid in shape, does that also describe you ?

I'd watch out as there is a wolf in the sheds and of course Scooby Doo is about somewhere

I've added a nice bowl of milk to the darker corner of the shed and we'll add some Whiskas to next weeks shed shopping list *smile*

Paul

Supercheese R250

Love the story in the press from a few years back, where a woman made her husband, who had complained about her cooking, a pie. The filling in the pie unbeknown to him was canned dog food, and he said it was the best pie he had ever tasted and requested it more often. Well what was she supposed to do? tell him the truth, no way , she got great satisfaction from her little bit of revenge and continued making him his favourite pie until his death many years later.

On the hill , not over it!!