Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What has been going on...

Rachael

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My other 'arf is goin into orspital to have an orparashun ☹️ on her flaps so she can talk more better but she has to be silent for a fortnight after the op. *smile*(in jubilant voice "JURASSIC PARK!!!") But we are off to Bellyfast for a couple of days and I dont speak Belfastian. Any suggestions?

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread. ☹️

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Oh what a bwilliantelope idea. Girls are very good at ideas. And we could point at the food in restaurants (Mcd's) and do drinking signs for beer. And not bother arguing untill she's better. Marvellouslips sink ships. 😬

Owelly

Make sure you only talk like that in the correct areas of Belfast.......you can tell which district you are in by the colours of the kerbs.......colour coding just like the London Underground *thumbup*

se7enless from Friday until January ☹️

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

If coming this far North and West bring warm clothes it was -3 in B'fast last night and a perishing wind, I do some work as a staging contractor and pulling down stages these last few days after rock gigs has been miserable, Whats the nature of you visit social or business? *wink*

Hello Igor. Tis just a social call. I like Ireland and Irish folk so here we come.....

Went to Dublin a few months ago for Sarah Bears supprise 30th birthday and had a loverly (drunk)time. 😬 😬 😬

Oh well.....polishing will be finished this week as the car gets a change of address on friday *thumbup*

By 15th we`ll be on to finsihing painting in garage, tidying tools and sealing garage floor in preparation for new car *thumbup*

se7enless from Friday until January ☹️

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec