Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What has been going on...

Rachael

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pseudo Greek pies, now there's an idea for a business venture!!

These are real pies, and you're invited too, it's on the 13th Dec. *wink*

We'll see if Reading can beat

1 Whale

1 Eye

1 Barmaid

1 Torn Skirt

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Poor Rach ☹️ hope you are back in full voice soon *wink*

As for what's been going on, Mistertoad was turned into a trifle, there is a Pie Eating party happening in Reading, FH has become a novice (now acolyte), Fletch made a rainbow, Peardrop has some ovely new pixie boots *tongue*, and we have decided between us that we need easy access eggs, milk cartons, juice cartons and tomatoes 😬

Tam

Welcome back Rachael 😬 Hope you get over the orrible dreaded lurgy soon. It seems to have visited quite a few of us at the moment.

Things got a bit unpleasant for a while, we had a lot of visitors down here, and Noger got upset and said he was never coming back ☹️. And then naPP and Badger Bill were very unhappy and left too ☹️ ☹️.

But in the aftermath even that lot upstairs have felt the desire to spread a little bit of wibblyness. No doubt helped by KevSul and others who went on a wibbling spree up there the other day. Down here, there has been an awful lot of custard flying around.

There's been a lot of voting yes/no, particularly upstairs. And for the sheds we have 10 (or so) nice shiny new commandments. We couldn't find any tablets so I am busy engraving them on Smarties. Damn, I've just eaten another one; where's my self-control...?

Actually there must be lots to tell you, but to be honest I'm still a bit confused. I think I still have some custard in this ear...

*confused* nothing...

Had to keep breaking off from writing that to answer the phone; you've had some replies in the meantime I see...

Edited by - MisterToad on 19 Nov 2003 16:09:27

sorry to butt in, but Rachael, you need to know that Alex offered (I think he may have said threatened, but it was interpreted by naughty sorts as offered) that you would spank anyone who left and wanted to come back *wink*

and Alex hugged my whilst wearing his pink Spandex.

So the usual stuff really *cool*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Mister T,

Thanks for that *wink* *thumbup* Hope you manage to get the rest of the custard out of your ears *eek*

*wink* *thumbup* Thanks Andy, I do feel a bit better today, not coughing quite so much, guess the mixture of cough medicine and whisky might have done the trick 😳 😬

*wink*

Rach

Pat,

*eek* 😳

and Alex hugged my whilst wearing his pink Spandex.

He hugged your what? *eek* *tongue*

There will be a spanking for anyone who has been misbehaving and that includes threatening to leave the shed...however it's a duty I usually delegate to my rugby playing mate Matt 😳 😬 Craig, you're first in line 😬 and Pat you're second...any more...

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 20 Nov 2003 08:26:12