Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2004 MSA com Licence

david nelson

You need the Non race national B for the club sprints .

Note : the form is a lttle confusing for the first timer ( speaking from experience *smile*) , you dont need a medical from your doctor or anything you just complete the single page .

Dave

Lotus 7 Club Speed Champion 2003 *eek*

South Wales Area Organiser *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*

Shame on you. On page 4 it says "Crystal Mark - Clarity Approved by Plain English Campaign". so you're all wrong the forms perfect.

And I've just filled it in and sent it off for the wrong grade of licence. So I need to ring thm up and change it or wait until it comes and upgrade. Still must be my fault, they've got a Crystal Mark..... *mad*

• 4 weeks later...

How can you say "the form is a little confusing" ....... I've read this thread and i still dont know which bit of the form to fill in What I do now know is that I need a Non race national B for the club sprints, so thank you for that.

Some more detailed help on which sections must be filled in would by very helpful. I have downloaded the 2004 application form, I assume that in section 4 - licences you need that I tick the Non race national B in the "speed" category with code LEA. This asumes that I will not do some accidental off-road or rallying whilst trying to sprint???

I hope to fathom out the form and get a licence before the 2004 season is over, or should I just start early for 2005 🤔 *confused*

R400 .......... I love it

It's not really that difficult....

You need to fill in section 1, section 2, tick the 'no' box for the first three questions in section 3, tick any of the 'LEA' boxes in section 4, although the 'Speed' one would probably allow the MSA to keep better statistics, then fill the totals. There is no postage or optional fee if you're in the UK. Tick for cheque or credit card as desired (can you still get postal orders?). In section 5 tick yes, no, yes, no, no, sign and date, tick the 'I don't want to be sent junk mail box'. Then send off and wait for your licence/Blue Book.

When you get the licence find a passport photo and a Pritt stick to attach it with. Then sign it. All done. Apparently loads of even experienced competitors forget to sign or attach a photo, which causes problems at events. As a novice you definitely don't want that.

Paulk