Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cool new logo

Big Brother

Ah yes Myles, but then it would rather dominate wouldn't it?

There will be a ci manual which lays down how the image may be used, and how it may not. If you want something for shedders' use, you should speak to Ruth Whiting, who will be co-ordinating the Regalia side of things. Her details will be available on the website and in Low Flying soon.

Hello shedders!

Couple of points, first of all, many thanks - hope you like it! There is a sort of article linked from the L7Club home page as well, which has more pictures than the one that is in Low Flying.

Myles - its always interesting when people pick up on points that were part of the development process. Originaly the flag was indeed as you suggest - same size as the car - but I felt, as Barry says, it dominated the image a bit too much, particularly in small image sizes, so I scaled it in a bit.

Forgive me, but was Peardrops logo the one with the Union Jack car? If so, then *thumbup* - I really liked it as an image. I think it came up just after I had agreed to look at the logo, and I remember thinking that it was pretty good then. It is, however, pretty hard to make it work in all conditions, and it is also a specific car, which some may not like.

BUT as a graphical image, I think its fab *thumbup*

As Barry says, there is a desire to keep the 'real' logo pretty tightly controlled, so it stays 'pure' and becomes recognisable etc.

However, if you sheddie types would like me to do you a more sheddie type logo (perhaps more inthe style of the Le sept stuff and my cartoons, then I would be happy to offer my services (I already have an idea or 2) for a small comission of , oh, lets see, a beer? 😬

Fully worked up, usable for T-shirt/sticker etc cartoon on offer here.

(But not wanting to divert attention from Peardrops etc etc *thumbup* *smile*)

Cheers all,

angus

Updated MODEL and Cartoon pictures at mycaterham.com

here

50,000miles in 2 years