Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Eggs.

owelly

Why don't eggs have ring-pulls? It would make opening them a lot easier. Banananas have a sort of top bit to pull to gain access. Even tins of corned beef have a safe method of entry and cows are not the cleverest of units. If they put more effort into running, they would'nt get caught and stuffed into tins. Pitchards for goodness sakes even have the forthought to attach a primitive key to let themselves out.

Off to bed now.

I tire easily.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Unintentional splugging is indeed a hazard of modern times (in fact it is so seriously annoying it can turn you into a Flappabat...I love that word and have been using it at every possible opportunity).

Also, any packed comestible on an aircraft is designed to explode over your fellow passengers on opening.

The act of opening a milk carton is known as "lactomangulation". or it should be.

The structural defect within a cupboard that makes one door open as you shut another is "cabnicreep"

The last bit of a yoghurt that hides in the bottom of the pot is "cultscape".

FLAPPABAT 😬

Well your life could well be complete. Buy my Landy and Mr Jacksons Caterham.

Ta-daa. You are ready to die........................

I was once asked at a job interview if I had lived near Whitby all my life. I replied "not yet" *confused*

I always find tomatoes tricky little devils to open.

I was travelling somewhere on an aircraft many years ago and bit into a tomato provided with the meal, as the plastic knife was too blunt to cut into it. The entire contents of the tomato shot out sideways, passed in front of my colleagues face, sitting next to me and landed 'SPLAT' on the face of a total stranger sitting next to him. 😳 😳 😳

Oddly enough he was the only one who didn't laugh 😬 😬 😬

Brent

Zetec