Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SUPERLIGHT R FOR SALE

jayhayes

99 V Titanium / Carbon - Screen and weather - FIA Rollbar - Heater - 14,800 miles - Emerald ECU - Split rims new CR500s - full history and new MOT much money spent including engine rebuild and suspension set-up.

Full details on request.

Offers over £19k

jw_sutherland@hotmail.com

Mark - missed it again, enquired about it the day it sold.

Will look in the new year again. What I am after is someone that fancies making the jump from an SL or SLR or Blackbird upto a mint R500 and trade back down to something 'sensible' again. Your former SLR would have been perfect for me as I love tidy cars complete with stack instruments.

My other option was a Porsche 964 (and 7 Classic) in exchange for the R500, but have decided to hold off getting a Porsche a couple more years until the 993 series 911 becomes affordable.

Matt

Matthew, had I known earlier that you were interested I could have let you know - it came up for sale a couple of weeks ago - at £22k...

993 is a good car - better than all 964s except for the Rs (but then I'm biased). Skidmark is looking to sell his 964RS and move into SLR ownership, but I'm not sure whether he would be interested in stumping up the extra cash to go for your car.