Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

O/T Volvo V40

rynicolson

Volvo V40 2.0 SE For sale.

High spec, one owner car, estate, Black interior incl leather seats, rear child safety seats built in (these lift up from standard rear seats), air bags galore should you wish to crash it, roof bars, Atlantic metallic blue, FSH, 46k miles, first registered 30.11.02 on an X plate, CD/tape/radio, A/C, alloys, manual gear thingy, cruise control... all in all a very nice "clean car". This is my sisters car, she has bought a 320 convertible hance the sale (mid life crisis) and the kids will be taxi'd in her hubbies new truck. Never seen a labrador so no boot cleaning required. Comes with hunter wellies and barbour coat.

Offers IRO GBP£8450

Viewable in London area week after next or Scotland thereafter (she lives in Germany and will be returning it then). BTW it is a UK car, not an import.

Richard

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

thinforth.... a volvo with humour must surely beat the rest? 😬

I refrained from mentioning anything litigieous (sp?) and you ridicule me.... oh I feel so sad knowing that the Volvo OC website enjoys my company and my offering is wasted on you lot, I didn't mention I have two hundred of these for sale at the knock down price of SKK 50000 (about £850 in GBP for those who see no further than the bend in their road)..... bye for now 😬

Tricks...aka darstardly

Y57 CDS "Mutley"

• 2 weeks later...