Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HELP ME!

owelly

Sorry to be serious but I need to know how to trace the owner of a vehicle I sold a few months ago.

The reg of the vehicle is N357 BKH and its a Jeep Cherokee in metalic green. I sold it to a chap called Dean (i think) who works in York for a computery type company that began with a "Q" I think!

Its fairy urgent/important so any help/suggestions would be exchanged for battenberg or jaffa cakes. *idea*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Have you just made that up?!

Ta but that was'nt it. I remember thinking that the name didn't mean anything to me whereas Qinetiq sort of says summat!!

Someone must have a good plan (or has a mate who is a copper!) or know a website that could elp...... *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

I've been scouting through all the yell.co.uk / york business directories / 192.com / you name it, and there doesn't seem to be a right lot out there beginning with Q. In fact nowt at all in yorkshire according to the yellow pages!

Sorry.

*confused*

☹️BB *smile*

*smile*Vorsprung Durch Insurance *idea*

i had a quick peek while waiting for my bath to fill and came up with these...

Quality Computers Ltd

15, Alexandra Court,James St

York North Yorkshire

YO10 3DP

Tel: 01904 427427

Quantic Computing

20, Barmby Avenue Fulford

York North Yorkshire

YO10 4HX

Tel: 01904 613195

ooooh battenberg, anything for battenberg, I wish you hadn't mentioned it, the bath can wait now where did I put my car keys?

FOUND HIM!!! He just phoned me to say he'd heard I was looking for him. Odd! *confused*

Many thanks to all the bods who have helped me and remember to call and claim your tea & cake. *thumbup*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid... *confused*

Edited by - owelly on 18 Nov 2003 14:49:30

QinetiQ were main sponsors of the failed high altitude balloon fiasco (covered here by a thread at the time). The balloon was emphatically NOT going into space. The maximum altitude it was going to go to was about 20 miles. Space begins (kind of) at around 60 to 100 miles.

QinetiQ are keen to get their name associated with high tech and spectacular ventures. They hope to be fully sold off to the private sector within a few years and are desparate for their name to be more recognised than it is. Unfortunately, tagging on to high risk adventures like this sometimes generates the wrong kind of publicity. Luckily the tear in the balloon's seam happened during inflation and not 20 miles up in the air.

As the other local (in the land where Cod is King) representative of the Sheddy masses, I will reluctantly agree to eat the Battenberg 'n Jaffa and sip the Tea, on behalf of all those who served.

I've only just got home an hour ago tho, so can you deliver (Karen doesn't mind filling the kettle).

*smile*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.