Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Forgive me Gog for I have sinned

FH

Feeling a bit depressed at all the vitriol flying around at the moment ☹️ I decided to have a rather late breakfast.

I have just finished eating three slices of toast, *eek* one with butter, one with Marmite and one with home-made cherry jam 😳 *tongue* 😳 *tongue*

Fat & Heavy *eek*

marmite is calorie free, homemade jam is very good for you and butter is nature's finest gift so you were entirely justified in your breakfasting 😬

As for the vitriol - I agree with you, it's depressing. I just want to bang their heads together ☹️

hmm... marmite is possibly more evil than cucumbers, cherries are possibly the nastiest fruit and I don't really like butter that much...

hmmm...

I had two slices of lemon curd butties this morning (at 5:40 am) and then a chocolate doughnut at 10am

😬

😬 😬

😬 😬 😬

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

---------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------

ekt.

The fish are jumping then...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Ah, Tiptree, the home of Little Scarlet *tongue* It was a mixture of several varieties of cherry - sadly the last pot ☹️

Seems I managed to catch Hoops with my Mitey bait then *wink* *tongue* Oh and BTW, Hooper. The main ingredients of Lemon Curd are: BUTTER, 😳 lemons and sugar *tongue* 😬

On the subject of sugar, Baz decided to filtch a bag of muscovado yesterday and consumed half of it *eek* *eek*. Not only have I lost a vital ingredient for the Christmas puds but he could have ended up being very poorly ☹️ Thankfully, he had the sense to drink gallons (and I mean gallons) of water yesterday. The downside of that was I had to get up three times in the night to let him out *eek*

FH *cool*

According to Mr Google, Pavlova is a manly fragrance *eek* *eek* *eek*

Hoops, Muscovado sugar (also called Barbados or moist sugar) : Muscovado sugar, a British speciality brown sugar, is very dark brown and has a particularly strong molasses flavor. The crystals are slightly coarser and stickier in texture than "regular" brown sugar. It makes Christmas Pudding yummier than a really yummy thing *thumbup*

FH *cool*