Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bike sheds due for demolition

Violet Elizabeth

Doesn't seem much point in continuing. Given the sort of people we get in here now. Used to be fun, but there is always someone who wants to spoil it. Actually more than one.

I was one of the first people to start chatting here, usually about nothing in particular. And it has been fun.

Continue to wibble if you want. But I am calling the bike sheds CLOSED as far as I am concerned. Pity.

*mad*

Could always decide to head for "What's on the Box".

When we wuz on am-cb, we would use two channels. First one transmits on one, then both flick to the second for the reply. Winds the bu88ers up I'll tell you!

(Course then we got a Ham with SSB and there was no need to go anywhere else)

See the rots started here and everywhere else folk are gettin upset and makin rash statment and then throwin the toys out the pramb or stormin off slamin doors Chill have a jube jube read a dirty mag smoge a joint but for gads sake slow down. 😳

birtwhistler is casting aspersions about mav leading NAPP astray...

they have been caught 'doodling' together, in a cheap hotel room, after a meal and 'some' drinks in tall glasses with little umbrellas and pink plastic ice-cube elephants, in london - and we all know what goes on there don't we now *eek*

Just to put things right -

The drinks were in Pint glasses and there were no elephants, umbrella's, NOVELTY SPOONS etc.

The hotel room is not cheap, and no doodles were drawn *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Birdwhistler - you are now officially in trouble *eek*

ahhh soooo (in charlie chan manner)

the drinks where in pint glasses (all the easier to loosen ones morals eh?)

the hotel room was not cheap (all the more impressive to seduce them inside then - "oo come and look at my duvet", etc etc)

no doodles where drawn (come upstairs to see my etchings etc etc)

I'm even more concerned now, especially if 'HOOP'y (sounds a bit like ring me thinks) is going to the wednesday meeting, Hoopy - protect yourself from the big lad, thats my advice, and from Napp, he's probably been seduced to the fudgy side by now....

scared, thats what I am, scared

• 11 months later...