Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Suprise Party

Lee

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Had one last night... Elizabeth told me she needed support for an ex's engagement party, arrived to find it was my suprise 30th! *cool*

So everyone in the sheds in invited to continue it here...

A few seveners where there, got a cool picture from Angus & Tessa of my little pink baby *thumbup*

And my head still hurts! *smile*

My first post down here!

Glad you had a good time lee, don't forget, give me some more details, I shall add to the picture and get you a proper file. I suspect you would want the number plate changed, and have you got a 'Fireblade' sticker on the side?

Incidently, with all the cr*p 'upstairs' right now, I totally understand why you lot are all down here, but its a shame. Most of these names are people who I enjoyed conversing with since I first joined Blatchat 2 years ago, and some of us miss you!! I spend enough time on Blatchat as it is, and it seems a shame there is this split which requires even more time in order to check double the number of posts.

Still - like I said, I understand entirely why its happened (also realise its een going on for ages, but recently more and more people have migrated ☹️)

Picked a great week for my little surprise......oh well. Fingers crossed.

cheers all,

angus

Updated MODEL and Cartoon pictures at mycaterham.com

here

50,000miles in 2 years

I did see the post about pink shocks.... thought it might make Emma look a bit gay though! 😬

Thanks again for the cartoon, I've been showing it to everyone. *smile*

I've got a few people to get even with now, they planned this party a few months back, and as my b'day was a week and a half ago, I hadn't even considered that they would have arranged a late suprise party! 😳 I was shocked to say the least - I'm told the look on my face was priceless! *wink*